Wednesday, April 27, 2005

*You are fired*

The last week has been hell. I have been stressed out with school. On top of that, I have been feeling guilty for stressing out with school, while my Mom is at home with bigger worries. She is not doing very well. She has been sleeping a lot more and not eating. My father called New York and told the doctor what was going on. His response was, "Well, what do you want me to do about it"? WTF? Are you kidding me? This doctor has treated my father like crap since day one. My father called today and told me all this and I was shocked! He and Stacy(my sis) went to see a new Doctor in Maryland and was very pleased with what the doctor had to say. The doctor is even COMING TO THE HOUSE on thursday! Can you believe that?? Even better, the P's will no longer have to travel back and forth to NYC.

I am going home this weekend to spend some QT with my mom. This whole thing breaks my heart. She has been 'superwomen' her whole life. Finally, her and my father were doing what ever they wanted without having to worry about us.
It just sucks! Sorry, I had to release some of this.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

Hang in there Shannon. If your mom's been superwoman all her life then focus on being superwoman to her right now. I hope that your visit went well, and that the new doctor is taking care.

Try not to worry about school too much. It may be easy for me to say, but it's true. You obviously know where your priorities lie right now. School will always be there – it's not a door that'll snap shut.

Be calm. Keep venting here, or on the forum, or to your buds. They're all good outlets, I'm sure.

Take care.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Vonster said...

Shannon,

I'll shoot a prayer up for your mom and dad and you tonight.

I can't imagine handling all the stress with school and then to have that also. I hope you have some good friends you can lean on right now.

Take care.

Von

 

Post a Comment

<< Home