Saturday, February 26, 2005

* southbound *

Just like the Allman Brothers song!
uhhh, it has been so long since I have blasted the Allman Brothers while screaming at the top of my lungs. It's quite a sight. I rather go to the Bayou in Savannah on River Street and hear Chief whale the lyrics. His voice always puts me to ease.

I arrived in Savannah on Thursday. I ended up heading to the airport around 6am for a 10am flight. The snow was coming down and not expected to stop until later that night. When I finally got on to the plane we had to sit in line to be deiced, which took about 45 minutes. I must admit it was my 1st deicing experience. When I arrived to Savannah I walked off the plane and it was 70 degrees. WOW! I was in heaven! I took a deep breath of the Savannah air and it sent a warm sensation all over my body. It was great to be back, at least for now!

That night all the girls got together and had dinner at Moon RIver. Rebecca reminded me, I should show them my branding concept. Regardless, of what others think, I really think my concept would work great in there. Then Rebecca and Donna went home to work like the good students they are and Holly and I went out. We just went to B&B, to play a little pool. It was the first time I have ever been out and felt too old to be there. Everyone seemed so young! All the guys looked like little boys. The selection of men in Savannah is little to none. All the better for me, I don't need that in my life right now. I just want to help the fam and finish school with a bang.

Tonight everyone is getting together and heading to Stogies! It will be nice to see some of my classmates that I have not hung out with in a while. I am heading back to Maryland on Tuesday and will return to Savannah by march 21st to start school again. (sigh)

* Mother Update- today I got a call from my sisters. My mother walked down the stairs, out the door and all the way to the car that is taking them to NYC. This was great news! I hope to get even better news on Monday after the doctors appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home