Monday, January 31, 2005

* wheels and undies *

What a day, what a day! The morning started out rough. I did not get my three cups of coffee today. We went for treatment and met with one of the doctors. The doctor said my mother is responding well to the treatment, but we are scared to ask in what way. It made her smile and that was nice. Then on the way home we were almost to the apt. and I f*cked up. I was pushing her down the sidewalk and hit a bump and she went flying. It was so sad. She landed right on the front of her head. I even heard the crack! The image of this has been playing in my mind all day. She was fine and I can't find any marks on her anywhere. She is so tough.
Then we came home and I thought I would get the washing out of the way for the week. When I pulled the stuff out of the washer, I was surprised to find my fathers underwear had turnned pink!!! I have never ever done this before. Of course it happens when I am doing his underwear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home