Wednesday, January 26, 2005

just another day

OK! I have been spending the last few days changing the colors to this template. When I preview the changes I see them. But they are not showing up on the blog. Bluh! I am done messing around with it.

NYC has been very cold! We lived through 15 inches of snow. There is something about NYC that is magical in the winter time. The snow only enhances this magic. I having been sitting in the hospital every day for that week and a half with my mom. Her red blood cell count has been down and her oxygen level very low. As a result they have kept her in the hospital but is still getting her radiation and chemo everyday. They should be letting her come back to the Apt. today. They found 3 small blood clots in her lugs and are trying to dissolve them. Also, they gave her a blood transfusion to up her red count. Which was very successful. The doctors have been great. I have less to say about the nurses assistants.

My research has been going great. I am learning so much about the start of Literary criticism and theory. I am actually seeing how this could tie in into Graphic Design. In the next couple days I would like to post some of my findings and maybe get some input from the rest of you.

Here are some pics of NYC in the snow




Here are the streets the day after!



love this type! It reminds me of 50's lettering



I thought this was cute, for a public school!



1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

Hey Futur-O-Shannon,

I'd love to have a font like that 50s one you snapped. I read sumpin' a few months back about a designer attempting to create the ideal "New York" font...now I can't remember who or what it was, tho' Damn! That's gonna bug me.

Hope all goes well with your mom. Positive vibes bein' sent.

- Jeope (drcolossus)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home