Sunday, January 30, 2005

* chick a dees *

WOW! Two posts in one day. It must be the the vodka. I just wanted to recap my fabulous weekend and take the time to thank Holly and Rebecca for bring me back to life.
Holly and Rebecca got into town Thursday night. They flew into NJ and found their way right to the house by figuring out the train. WOW! I was impressed. Thursday night we ate Patsy's Pizza (the best pizza) and had a few drinks. We woke up on Friday and went into Soho and walked for hours in the cold. We had a great lunch. I wish I would have taken a picture of our waiter or had a way to record our conversation. It started by "he's kinda cute" and that led to "he gross and thinks he's some kind of rock star" It was hilarious. To say the least the service sucked! I also found the Kid Robot store. It was very small, but had cool bits. My Dad had gone out and gotten a cake for my "B" day. It was so sweet. This is something that he has never done before. My mother is always the one that took care of these things and it's cute to see him trying to make up for her. It was sad at the same time. I was not interested in celebrating my birthday this year. Esp. since my mother could not stay awake long enough to see me blow out my candles and make my wish. Speaking of which, thank you Holly and Rebecca for the candles. Later that night we went down to the Lower East Side for drinks. We made it a early night, knowing that we had to save our energy for Saturday night. We woke up Saturday and had Dim Sum with Dan-the-man's cool Aunt. We walked around all day again and did a little shopping. Then came home and rushed to get ready for Rebecca's friends surprise Birthday party. We were late and surprised ourselves to have missed the surprise.;-) The party was crazy and tons of fun. I met a ton of very interesting people and enjoyed people watching. We drank way too much, even Rebecca. But had so much fun doing it! WHen we came out of the party it was snowing and sooo pretty. But it did make getting a cab a little harder. Sorry for the quick recap! Just wanted to get this all down quick!!
Thanks again chickadees! You are the best!


Holly taking a quick smoke break, knowing that her perfect jeans are somewhere in NYC!





Holly and Rachel holding each other up!





So cute! Holly, Rebecca and Rachel





The end of night in the cab. I thought it was in focus? ;-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home