Sunday, January 30, 2005

* thesis talk *

I have been sitting here hung over from a great weekend. The sun is starting to go down and I have accomplished nothing today. I swore by this day I would have a more concise definition of my thesis. I just stare at the words in these books and they become fuzzy. It may have something to do with not understanding a single thing I read. It is all so interesting but in a fuzzy kinda of way. I know there is a place for theory and criticism in graphic design. The problem is I am not sure where it should be pulled from. Literary Theory, has had it's place in history for many years prior to this thing called Graphic Design Theory. So, it would make since to study and understand the formation of Lit. Theory. Right? I am lacking drive in that direction and need to find other connections. I should just title my thesis "Everything I Should have learned in Graduate School, But Did Not. Should I Start All Over?" These were just some thoughts as I lay around wishing I had one less vodka tonic last night. More to come I swear.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home