Wednesday, February 16, 2005

* Cheetos *

I know, I know! I don’t know what’s going on with the blogg. There seems to be some tech. difficulties.

I have been craving Cheetos for over a week now! Gross! I don’t know what sparked such a disgusting craving. What are Cheetos made of anyway? They are just these puffy things covered in fake cheese. I guess I will have to blame it on stress, it has to be. If the craving is still lingering tomorrow, I may have to give in. I guess I could be craving worse things. At least Cheetos are legal.

We are leaving NYC on Friday. I am sorta sad about this. At the same time my mother and father can’t wait! Seeing them so happy about it makes it all worth it. It is nice to think my mother is not going to have to go through radiation and chemo any longer. I don’t know what they will do if the cancer is still there. It’s a scarry thought. She knows that it will return and I hope she can get past that worry.

Here are some of my daily pictures!












1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger lew! said...

nice stuff -
i like your photos a lot. pulling what you like out of the chaos and clutter of the city. also the central park photos are great, wish i could see that, but NYC is oh so far and i have no money.

and cheetos, who knows what the are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home