Thursday, June 30, 2005

* PLEASE HELP ME *

I still do not own ipod. I know can you belive it? I must be the only person left in the world with out this simple pleasure. Being a student I need to spend my money on other things. Like frozen pizza and such. The only thing you need to do is
CLICK HERE. Ok well it's a little more than that and it really is a pain in the ass. But pretty, pretty please! It will not take long and they do not ask for any credit card info. Oh please! Please! PLEASE! Ok I am making myself sick.

* I guess I should mention - once you sign up, you too can get an ipod. What do ya think now?

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger lew! said...

http://launch.net/free-ipod-conga-line.html

i would - but i just can't justify one of those offers right now. (i was just looking into getting a shuffle that way - as if i need it!)

anyway - found the above - maybe it can help you.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger shannon said...

oh come on LEW! You can do it! ;-)
I will check the link - thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home