Monday, June 13, 2005

* Where is Rick *

This is news to me. I just read this on theWADC website.

Rick Tharp was last seen Saturday evening in San Francisco. Many people in Los Gatos, in the Bay Area and in the Design Community across the world know Rick Tharp, renowned graphic designer and Los Gatos personality. His disappearance has generated an outpouring of shock, concern and speculation by those who know him and fear for his safety. Our thoughts and prayers go out to him, his sister and extended family and loved ones. The police are conducting an official missing person investigation at this time, and have not released any more details.


Friends and the community are asked to hold their ideas, energy and phone calls until the investigation has had a chance to sort rumor from fact and bring some closure to close friends and family.


To go to Tharps website go here

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

I just went through the Tharp thread. Rough news. I had no idea what tinnitis really was until I read this bit – that's tragic.

Hi Shannon! : )

Yeah, I've slowed down some. Cursed work, always coming first! And now I'm less than a month away from my new house, so that's becoming like a second job. Can't wait until "the move" is over.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger shannon said...

NEW HOUSE! WOW, what great news! Make sure to show pics!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger NPB said...

you are way too cute. thanks for droping by my blog. hope all is well. need to catch up through the phone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home