Sunday, April 16, 2006

*ALMOSTdone*

****NOT SURE WHY THE POSTER IS TAKING OVER MY BLOG****


Today is Easter!!! WooHOO and I’m stuck in Savannah. Well, not really stuck but here without a single friend or family member. I would have liked to watch Ryan, Chase and Caden search for their Easter baskets this morning. I have a good feeling the Easter Bunny was very good to them.

Below is my 2nd to last poster before I am done with my thesis. I should only have one more round of corrections on paper. I feel like I should be more excited about it – but I’m not. It seems like I should be rushing to finish because I will be moving on to something else. This is the one great thing I have going on right now and it doesn’t feel so great. I guess I’m missing my mother today and wish she were going to be here to congratulate me. Since my mothers passing, I have been concentrated on keeping my father happy. After almost six months, I decided I need to concentrate on myself – so I came to Savannah. It’s been great, but I still feel like I’m searching for something better. I guess you never really stop! Well, must get back to my LAST poster.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home