Monday, February 20, 2006

*NYC*

Well, I am going back to NYC for the first time since last winter. People keep asking me if I worried it will bring back bad feelings of my mother being ill. Maybe in all the sadness I never talked about how wonderful that time was in NYC. I was able to spend so much time with my mother and father. Most of all, I was part of her amazing fight. I can't think of a better place to have been. I could walk the streets of NYC and the crazys would help me forget for a sec how bad things were. The people were great and very helpful. In all I can't wait to go back!

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

Lucky!

Is it just for visiting's sake?

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger shannon said...

YES just to vist and meet up with some friends from grad school. Can't Wait!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home