Friday, August 05, 2005





I don’t have a ton of pictures of my mother. Her modesty always shyed her away from any camera. My grandmother had tons of pictures of her as a child and young adult. We have no clue what happened to those pictures after her passing. My sister recently went to my aunt and uncles 50th wedding anniversary and they had a board of pictures up. This one was taken at their wedding. My sister got a shot of it and I will treasure this FOREVER. (My mother is in the snazzy blue dress)

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger NPB said...

awe... thats very cute. i bet shes shy... shes not even looking at the camera. ;)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jeope said...

My mom's the same. So's Kerry's. What is it about moms from that generation?

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Vonster said...

Shannon,

I'll pray for your Mom and you. I can't imagine the stress and burden you must be going through.

Von

 

Post a Comment

<< Home