Saturday, August 13, 2005

* Oh Savannah *

Today, I took a short break from work and walked around Savannah. I have been here for nearly three years and I still enjoy walking the streets. On my street, all the buildings are connected to one another - per block. Sometimes you come to where one has been knocked down. This spot is my fav. There is something very erie about a exposed elevator shaft. Esp. one with large black crows living in it. It reminds me of a early Stephen King novel, erie but draws you in little by little.




3 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jeff Andrews said...

You gotta love the great texture and ambience. Nice subject matter, love these. Oh and, what's up with your profile pic anyway?

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger shannon said...

Hey Jeff! Thanks for stopping by. For some reason my pic will not show up in Explorer

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger NPB said...

Oh Savannah. I miss walking along your streets, breath the peace of your Sundays, the sounds of your bells, the roughness of your walls against the sweetness of your people, and the memories that we both lived together. I need Savannah soon. I am not kidding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home